Dr. C has a treatment philosophy of minimally invasive dental care using restorative dentistry services that will prevent other complications before they start. As a dentist, he formulates each and every treatment plan to reflect what he would want for his own sister, brother, or child.
When it comes to caring for your smile, you want a dentist whose wealth of knowledge and conservative approach exceeds your own expectations.
Every patient’s care plan is designed to reflect restorative dentistry options that fit his or her individual needs. Some of the restorative options that we offer include:
- Dental Bridges: A customized dental bridge can replace your missing teeth, while restoring the confident look, feel and function of your smile.
- Porcelain Crowns: Are the perfect option for severely damaged teeth. A dental crown both restores the appearance of your natural tooth and also protects your remaining healthy tooth from additional wear and tear.
- White Fillings: This minimally-invasive restoration contains no mercury and is custom-matched to blend in with the rest of your tooth.
- Dental Implant Restorations: When you’re missing one tooth, several teeth or all of your teeth, dental implants provide a strong, durable alternative to repair your smile.
- Dentures: Whether you’re missing some or all of your teeth, with dentures, you can enjoy a new, customized smile. Implant supported dentures are also available.
Holistic Dental Care
We are very particular about the types of materials used in our restorative dentistry services and the quality of restorations that are used for our patients’ smiles.
Our team wants you to enjoy a healthy smile, and that extends beyond our techniques, to the materials that we choose to enhance your overall wellbeing.
To learn more about the design process of your fixed restoration, call our office to schedule an exam with Dr. C today.
Dr. C can help you regain your self-confidence and improve the way your smile looks with our customized cosmetic dentistry plan.