When visiting general dentists, the mention of caps and crowns may be among the dental jargon that make people hesitate to receive treatment. Some of this hesitation may be due to confusion about what these treatments are. In fact, they refer to the same thing. “Cap” is a less formal word whereas “crown” is the…
FAQs About Your Dentist in HackensackDentists are important health professionals who can keep your oral health in good shape, but what about a dentist in Hackensack? They, too, can provide you with the best oral and dental care so your teeth and gums remain in healthy condition. Want to know more about your dentist in Hackensack? In this article, we highlight frequently asked questions so you can be better prepared for any upcoming dentist appointments you may have. These common questions can be helpful, so read on to find out what you should know.
FAQs about your dentist in HackensackThese frequently asked questions can be helpful while you prepare for your upcoming dentist visit.
1. Can the dentist in Hackensack restore my damaged teeth?General and family dentists in Hackensack can restore teeth that have been moderately or severely damaged. The most common reasons someone may need restoration is due to decay, cracking or even chipping of the teeth. Dentists can use a variety of different restorations to bring the tooth back to life.
2. What can the dentist in Hackensack do for my teeth?Dentists in Hackensack can perform general care for your teeth, such as exams, cleanings, restorations and even minor procedures. If a dentist is not able to perform an intense procedure, they may refer you to someone else, such as an oral surgeon or periodontist.
3. How often should I see the dentist?Each person is different, but for the most part, everyone should visit their dentist about twice a year. These dentist appointments are checkups that will include an exam and a cleaning. A dentist in Hackensack can also take any preventative measures necessary to keep your teeth and gums in good shape.
4. What can the dentist in Hackensack do to keep my teeth healthy?Dentists all over can do a number of things to keep your teeth healthy. They can provide general cleanings, as well as take preventative action, such as applying dental bonding. Most importantly, routine exams will help keep your teeth healthy because this gives the dentist a chance to catch any abnormalities and treat them right away.
5. Can the dentist in Hackensack whiten my teeth?Almost every dentist has the ability to whiten a person’s teeth. In-office dental whitening treatments are quite common and simple. The procedure takes less than an hour and can provide significant results to anyone with stained teeth.
Reach out to our office!Have more questions about your dentist in Hackensack? Have more questions about common or not-so-common dental procedures and processes? We are happy to go over anything else that you’re curious about. Feel free to reach out to our office so we can help you further. Our trained professionals would be happy to go over anything with you.Give us a call or stop by our office today, we are here to help in any way we can!Request an appointment here: https://www.smilebeautification.com or call Rolando Cibischino D.M.D. at (201) 204-1355 for an appointment in our Hackensack office.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.
Along with other treatments, a dental bridge is a common way to improve a smile and help you feel better about your appearance. This procedure can replace missing teeth and close embarrassing gaps in your mouth. If you undergo this process, you can have less anxiety in social situations and want to open your mouth…
Dental anxiety can feel overwhelming. The very thought of visiting the dentist causes your anxiety to spike, and you are not sure how to handle it. Your dentist can help you deal with your anxiety, but first, you need to have a discussion. Talk to your dentist, so you can work through your anxiety and…
When you think of getting a root canal, you may have the same feelings as many other people. This restorative dental treatment can bring fear and anxiety to current and future patients. While there may be some pain and discomfort with this procedure and its aftermath, there are also many benefits to it. If you…