Everyone knows that dentists use dental fillings as a way of filling a cavity. This is important because it seals the hole and protects the tooth. Otherwise, small particles of food and bacteria could get inside. That could lead to decay or worse, an infection. Once infection sets in, there is a good chance of…
FAQs About Your Dentist in HackensackDentists are important health professionals who can keep your oral health in good shape, but what about a dentist in Hackensack? They, too, can provide you with the best oral and dental care so your teeth and gums remain in healthy condition. Want to know more about your dentist in Hackensack? In this article, we highlight frequently asked questions so you can be better prepared for any upcoming dentist appointments you may have. These common questions can be helpful, so read on to find out what you should know.
FAQs about your dentist in HackensackThese frequently asked questions can be helpful while you prepare for your upcoming dentist visit.
1. Can the dentist in Hackensack restore my damaged teeth?General and family dentists in Hackensack can restore teeth that have been moderately or severely damaged. The most common reasons someone may need restoration is due to decay, cracking or even chipping of the teeth. Dentists can use a variety of different restorations to bring the tooth back to life.
2. What can the dentist in Hackensack do for my teeth?Dentists in Hackensack can perform general care for your teeth, such as exams, cleanings, restorations and even minor procedures. If a dentist is not able to perform an intense procedure, they may refer you to someone else, such as an oral surgeon or periodontist.
3. How often should I see the dentist?Each person is different, but for the most part, everyone should visit their dentist about twice a year. These dentist appointments are checkups that will include an exam and a cleaning. A dentist in Hackensack can also take any preventative measures necessary to keep your teeth and gums in good shape.
4. What can the dentist in Hackensack do to keep my teeth healthy?Dentists all over can do a number of things to keep your teeth healthy. They can provide general cleanings, as well as take preventative action, such as applying dental bonding. Most importantly, routine exams will help keep your teeth healthy because this gives the dentist a chance to catch any abnormalities and treat them right away.
5. Can the dentist in Hackensack whiten my teeth?Almost every dentist has the ability to whiten a person’s teeth. In-office dental whitening treatments are quite common and simple. The procedure takes less than an hour and can provide significant results to anyone with stained teeth.
Reach out to our office!Have more questions about your dentist in Hackensack? Have more questions about common or not-so-common dental procedures and processes? We are happy to go over anything else that you’re curious about. Feel free to reach out to our office so we can help you further. Our trained professionals would be happy to go over anything with you.Give us a call or stop by our office today, we are here to help in any way we can!Request an appointment here: https://www.smilebeautification.com or call Rolando Cibischino D.M.D. at (201) 204-1355 for an appointment in our Hackensack office.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.
Brushing your child’s teeth and other oral hygiene habits are necessary for several reasons. The first set of teeth (primary) keeps your child’s jaw straightened. The primary teeth also hold the spaces for adult teeth to come in and help your child learn how to smile, chew and speak properly. Learning good oral hygiene habits…
Wondering if dental veneers are the right choice for you? When you are living with one or more tooth imperfections, it is likely that you do not feel as confident as you should when you smile. Life is simply too short to live with a smile that you are not always proud to show off,…
Dental implants are a great treatment option for patients who have lost one or more teeth. It is a solution that preserves your oral health, restores confidence and provides a youthful appearance. Many people who lose a tooth are great candidates for dental implants. This process involves placing an implant post on the lower or…