Dr. Cibischino (“Dr. C”) is a 1st generation Italian, barely missing being born in Italy by just a couple of months! He earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from UMDNJ Rutgers Dental School in 1987 and completed his residency at Danbury Hospital in 1988. But he didn’t leave his education behind there. Each year he completes approximately 150-200 continuing education hours, focused primarily in the areas of occlusion, TMJ disorders, prosthodontics and cosmetic dentistry.
His professional affiliations and post-graduate trainings include:
- Fellow and Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Hornbrook Group for Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Member and Mentor of the Spear Faculty Club
- Teaching Attendee at Newark Beth Israel Hospital’s Residency Program
- Pankey Institute Trained
- American Dental Association
Away from the office, Dr. C enjoys playing golf, coaching hockey for Morris Catholic High School and teaching at a local hospital, where he is able to give back to the community and coach new dental graduates. He and his wife Maureen have 3 grown sons. He also serves as a Eucharistic Minister and board member at Sacred Heart Church.